Thursday, January 26, 2012

A 2, an 8, and a 7

What do these numbers mean to me?  They mean that I am losing my battle.  That I am giving up on myself, and, in some ways, my family.  They mean that I cry when I look at what I've become.  My clothes are chronically uncomfortable. 287 is what I weighed on January 18, 2012.  I know this is my Goliath and I need to do a better job of fighting it, but that doesn't make it easier.  Last time I lost all the weight I know I did not do it the right way.  Exercising was a good thing to add and also I did eat a lot better....when I ate.  The problem was I didn't do very much of that.  I starved myself. A lot.  That, I think, in large part is a big reason why I never reached my "goal weight" and also that I am back here again.  Although I don't weigh 354 like I did I am fast on my way back there.  Not anymore.  This time I'm doing things right.  NO skipping meals and NO starving.

What do you say to that 287?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your thoughts!